- Cancellations must be received in writing through our reservations department.
1 – 30 days before date of activity: 100% cancellation fees
31 – 60 days before date of activity: 20% cancellation fees
45 – 31 Days before date of activity: 50% cancellation fees
30 days or less before date of activity: 100% cancellation fees
A group is considered to be 10 full paying guests or more.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE CANCELLATION POLICY
- Proof of medical certificate.
- Bereavements (spouse/child).
Tour Leader Policy
- Tour Leaders are eligible to the following discounts:
1 – 5 full-paying guests: Tour Leader is charged full rate
6 – 14 full-paying guests: Tour Leader pays 50% of rate
15 and above full-paying guests: Tour Leader is on full comp
Any additional tour leader will be charged 50% of rate (maximum of 4 tour leaders per group)
Application of Standard Terms And Conditions
By making a booking for, and subsequent payment in respect of, any experiences, accommodation
and by accepting and participating in such, all customers acknowledge that they have read and fully
understand the content of these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. All bookings
must be made in writing to the company or through the company’s website and must include at
least the following information:
- Full names and nationality of guests.
- Dates for which booking is intended.
- Number of guests.
- Special dietary requirements (if applicable).
- Hotel pick up and drop off point.
Zambezi Expeditions Travel and Tours takes no responsibility for the clients’ passport validity, visas,
travel permits, travel insurance, health certificates, inoculations and any other documentation
required for the holiday.
- All bookings must be prepaid in full 30 days prior to activity, unless agent has an approved credit
- Account facility subject to terms and condition of applicable credit facility.
- Should deposit payments not be received by due date or supporting voucher, Zambezi Expedition
reserves the right to cancel the reservations and any reinstatements will require full payment.
- Proof of payment or voucher must be sent through to the reservations office with the booking
name and date of activity clearly stated on the correspondence.
- Payment is not confirmed until advised accordingly by the company.
- Standard deposit and cancellation policies may be altered during any major event, peak
occupancies and or other unique occasions.
- All reservations will only be deemed confirmed when a voucher guarantee is received or full
payment has been made.
- All reservations, cancellations & amendments for FIT & Groups are to be made and confirmed in
writing by both parties.
- All reservations will be held provisional for a maximum of 14 days from date of reservations unless
a confirmed status by voucher number is provided.
- Reservations made inside of 30 days prior to activity will be held provisionally for 48 hours unless
confirmed status by voucher number or full payment is provided.
- Provisional bookings will be held for periods stipulated above.
Thereafter, Zambezi Expedition reserves the right to release any such provisional booking. However,
should the company receive a confirmed booking during the stipulated period, you will be informed
in writing to confirm your reservation. Failure to do so within 24 hours may result in the booking
Zambezi Expedition reserves the right to amend rates and terms and conditions in the event of a
change in legislation regarding VAT, National Parks fees or any other statutory legislation.